To view our Return to Play Guidelines please click here.

With delays due to our current lockdown, registration/pricing info is subject to change. Ontario's reopening plan, if all goes well, looks to have team sports returning at some point in July.

We’re all used to rolling in and out of lockdowns by now, so be flexible and be ready! We have fields reserved with the City and School Board. Once we’re legally able to play, we will be running an outdoor season.

We hope to see you all on the fields soon, we can't wait to get back out there!

Update for 2020-2021 indoor season

Article Image

Hey everyone! I hope you're all safe and sound in these trying times. Normally we'd be well into registration for an upcoming Indoor campaign, but as you're all aware there's plenty of uncertainty out there.

Algonquin won't be doing any outside bookings until the New Year. We can't say for sure if there will be any kind of season there, but should they not run their program we have other options. One possibility is hosting a shorter season or even a mini tournament later in the winter at a different facility, should things return to some sort of normalcy.

If need be, traveling to a further destination won't be much of a burden if it's only for a few games. All we can do at the moment is take a wait and see approach and be prepared to move quickly should we get the green light.

Currently, we're hoping to restart our mini fall-season at TD Place which was shut down at the end of October. Being forced to cancel was difficult, however, the experience we gained throughout the process was invaluable. If we can play, we'll be able to roll out a season with continued safety guidelines but in a timelier fashion.

I'll keep you all updated as I learn more. For now, please be safe and take good care of your families.