To view our Return to Play Guidelines please click here.

With delays due to our current lockdown, registration/pricing info is subject to change. Ontario's reopening plan, if all goes well, looks to have team sports returning at some point in July.

We’re all used to rolling in and out of lockdowns by now, so be flexible and be ready! We have fields reserved with the City and School Board. Once we’re legally able to play, we will be running an outdoor season.

We hope to see you all on the fields soon, we can't wait to get back out there!

Dome is closed until further notice

Article Image

Hey everyone, I Just received notice that they've officially closed the dome until further notice. I had no interest in risking anyone, and was planning on cancelling regardless, if only to help starve this virus.

Thankfully we only have playoffs to schedule. We will get this done eventually, but for now we'll just worry about taking care of ourselves, and our families, and see how things play out.

I'll be in touch with any updates. Stay safe out there!!

Gordie:)