The schedule is pretty close to the games from Jan 27th (cancelled date). I had to make a few adjustments, as there was already one game scheduled. Those teams are also playing makeups this Sunday, so I tried to keep their double headers close to each other, without taking away anyone's early starts. We tried to be as fair/even as possible in allocating those; hopefully we did ok in that dept, it was a tricky schedule! We have coed teams with male players in both divisions, so I had to make sure there were no conflicts there too.
To view our Return to Play Guidelines please click here.
With delays due to our current lockdown, registration/pricing info is subject to change. Ontario's reopening plan, if all goes well, looks to have team sports returning at some point in July.
We’re all used to rolling in and out of lockdowns by now, so be flexible and be ready! We have fields reserved with the City and School Board. Once we’re legally able to play, we will be running an outdoor season.
We hope to see you all on the fields soon, we can't wait to get back out there!